… to the Home Page of the GEA - the German-English Association in Munich / Germany.
We are an open, international group with a variety of professions, no membership fees, age no issue, run by volunteers since 1982.
Our group has a unique two-fold offer full of interesting social, cultural and sports activities:
- a number of individual event offers, and
- many regular weekly events,
- on our online events calendar
- in the programme, monthly distributed via our mailing list
- and in a downloadable PDF version,
— and all without a membership procedure or fee.
Newcomers are welcome!
- Your GEA Programme Team:
Traditional style farm cottage available for let on the Wild Atlantic Way, Dingle Peninsula (Garrywilliam, County Kerry, Ireland). Lots of activities available.
Mailing ListStay up-to-date!
Join the GEA mailing list.
Send a blank e-mail to
(no subject, no text necessary).