Information pursuant to § 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)GEA - German-English Association
c/o Harald Cramer
- Phone: +49 89 7499 5337
- Person responsible for editorial:
- Harald Cramer
- EU dispute resolution
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR):
Our e-mail address can be found above.
- Dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board
- Neither any of the members of the GEA programme team nor any organiser is willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Organisation / Responsibility
The GEA follows its Statement of Principles adopted by an Extraordinary General meeting on Jan. 16th 2009.
The main points are:
- The GEA (German-English Association, Munich, Germany), is not a legal entity but an informal association of changing individuals who organise and participate in a variety of social, cultural and sporting events.
- The organisational structure of the association consists of a network of volunteer event organisers, individuals and teams, supported by volunteers; and of teams maintaining the communication channels of the association (programme, website, mailing list).
- Organisers shall whenever necessary represent the participants.
- Organisers shall meet (in person or by using electronic communication) from time to time to discuss matters of mutual interest.
- The organisation is non-profit, voluntary and private.
- Participation in any event is at participant's personal risk and responsibility.
- Neither the GEA, nor the organiser(s) can accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in connection with a GEA event.
For contents on this site not created by the operators, the copyright of third parties is respected.
In particular, third-party content is identified as such.
Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we kindly ask you to contact us without the involvement of a lawyer and we will immediately eliminate the infringement.