… to the Home Page of the GEA - the German-English Association in Munich / Germany.
We are an open, international group with a variety of professions, no membership fees, age no issue, run by volunteers since 1982.
Our group has a unique two-fold offer full of interesting social, cultural and sports activities:
- a number of individual event offers, and
- many regular weekly events,
Newcomers are welcome!
Current News[ News Archive ]
General / - 12/05/2016 - 13:36
Voting by UK citizens living abroad
(from a letter published by the British Honorary Consul, Frankfurt)
As a UK citizen who lives abroad you may still be able to take part in the UK's Referendum on EU membership on 23 June.
However, for British expats who want to vote by post the deadline of 16 May is approaching fast.
Timing - relevant dates
- 16 May: Electoral Commission's recommended deadline for overseas voters to register.
After this date you should register to vote by proxy.
- 23-27 May: Electoral Commission's window for overseas voters' ballot papers to be sent out.
- 7 June: Deadline for all registrations - including those requesting to vote by proxy
- 23 June: EU referendum
Topics in our Forum from the last 60 days
|No new topics were posted during the last 60 days.|
- Your GEA Programme Team: