Here are links to the websites of people and companies who kindly sponsored
the GEA and its programme in one way or the other.
Please consider them when looking for services they offer.
- Entity Theatre e.V. - www.entitytheatre.com
- Entity – that’s English-language theatre at its best. Based in Munich, we have been part of local arts and cultural life for more than 15 years, putting on at least two productions every year. Entity’s acting workshops are open to anyone over 18 with a good command of English.
Entity is regularly invited to perform at FEATS (the Festival of European Anglophone Theatrical Societies), and has won numerous awards.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Felicity Nannies - www.felicity-nannies.de
- Felicity Nannies - simply quality childcare
Felicity Nannies is an agency that provides professional and international families with qualified nannies from English-speaking countries to look after their children in the domestic sphere.
- Spillane's Farmhouse
- Traditional style farm cottage available for let on the Wild Atlantic Way, Dingle Peninsula (Garrywilliam, County Kerry, Ireland) overlooking Brandon bay and mountains.
The house sleeps 7 people, containing four bedrooms.
Adjacent activities include Sea Angling; Windsurfing; Scuba Diving; Golf; Hillwalking to name but a few. Walking distance from local pubs and restaurants.
For booking contact Gretta on +353863727706 or by email .
(Hover over image to enlarge.)
Become a sponsor too!
You have a business, big or small, and would like us to place a link to your website on ours?
Ask for details.
Despite its careful control the GEA cannot be held responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines). The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of your use of these links or of the descriptions or information supplied to us.