Information / Disclaimer
The GEA follows its Statement of Principles adopted by an Extraordinary General meeting on Jan. 16th 2009. The main points are:
- The GEA (German-English Association, Munich/Germany), is not a legal entity but an informal association of changing individuals who organise and participate in a variety of sporting, social and cultural events.
- The organisational structure of the association consists of a network of volunteer event organisers, individuals and teams, supported by volunteers; and of teams maintaining the communication channels of the association (programme, website, mailing list).
- Organisers shall whenever necessary represent the participants.
- Organisers shall meet (in person or by using electronic communication) from time to time to discuss matters of mutual interest.
- Organisation is non-profit, voluntary and private.
- Participation in any event is at participants personal risk and responsibility.
- Neither the GEA, nor the organiser can accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in connection with a GEA event.
The GEA can be reached by e-mail at .
- The monthly programme is a compilation of the events suggested by the organisers.
- The programme may contain errors, and the events can change without notice.
The editors reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the editors without separate announcement.
- If possible, changes are announced on the GEA mailing list.
Contact the organiser to make sure before you embark on an event.
- To join the GEA mailing list, send an empty e-mail to .
- The GEA programme published on this website is under copyright of the GEA Programme Team
(see bottom of Home page for current members).
It is published by that team
- on this website gea-muc.de,
- by e-mail via the GEA mailing list,
- as downloadable PDF file at http://home.cablesurf.de/jburgess/GEA/WebPages/GEA%20Events%20Calendar.pdf.
- Reproduction of any GEA website contents in any form requires prior written authorisation
by the GEA Webmaster and a clear indication of the source of the content.
Unauthorised and/or unattributed content reproduction will be treated as an infringement of copyright.
- The editors intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
- If you would like your readers or viewers to benefit from the wide variety of activities offered on the GEA programme, which is updated reliably every month, you are welcome to publish a link to the GEA website.
- For reciprocal links between the GEA website and other relevant websites, please contact the .
- If you have a business and want to make it known to GEA members, contact the about programme sponsoring.
- The information on this web site has been carefully researched and compiled, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Links to other pages in the Internet are given for information only.
- The GEA editors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from their pages - unless they have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of their site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the editors who have linked to these pages.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Personal data or e-mail addresses will not be passed on to third parties.
The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and e-mail addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages may be prosecuted.
Our website makes use of Matomo (https://matomo.org/), formerly "Piwik", an open source web analytics tool. Matomo uses so-called "Cookies", i.e. text files stored on your computer to enable analysis of website usage by you. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie (incl. your truncated IP address) about your use of this website is transmitted to the server of our web-hosting provider IT-Consultancy and stored there for usage analysis to allow us website optimisation. Your IP address is previously truncated so that you as an individual user remain anonymous for us. The information generated by the cookie will not be related to any third party. You can prevent storage of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website
In addition you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by a simple mouse click. In this case a so-called opt-out-cookie will be stored by your browser, and Matomo will no longer collect any data about your usage of this site.
Please note: If you erase your cookies also the opt-out-cookie will be erased and you will have to activate it again.
Opt-out of Web analytics:
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Address / Responsibility
- German-English Association
- c/o H. Cramer
- Internet: gea-muc.de
- Programme compiled and edited by:
- the GEA Programme Team
(see bottom of Home page for current members)
- Web pages maintained by:
- Inhaltlich Verantwortlicher gemäß § 10 Absatz 3 MDStV:
- Harald Cramer
(Anschrift wie oben)
- Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehmen wir keine Haftung
für die Inhalte externer Links.
Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seiten sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich.